Are you in search of an intensive driving course provider? One where you can learn under pressure whilst in a calmand relaxed environment. At Learner 2 Driver Academy not only do we offer standard driving lessons., we also offer a range of professional intensive and semi intensive driving courses designed to get you on the road in no time. Covering areas such as Brixton, Croydon, Herne Hill, Stockwell and Dulwich just to name a few, we are teaching people across the south london region how to drive responsibly every single day. Specifically designed for those who may not have the time to spend months in driver training due to busy work schedules and other commitments, many have found intensive driving courses to be the ideal solution. For those who are in a hurry as opposed to months of hourly lessons in driver training each week, this is a fast and reliable way to get you on the path to road freedom within no time. Please be aware that these courses take dedication, discipline and the willingness to learn within a short space of time. Lessons can last for anything up to 5 hours per day and are split into intervals throughout the courses duration which will usually be between one and two weeks.
Benefits of learning with us:
- Learn to drive and understand the vehicle within a short space of time
- Pass your test and gain your full driver’s licence within weeks
- Choice of intensive driving courses (dependant upon current driving skills)
- An allocated driving instructor throughout the course duration
- One to one tuition
- A tailored lesson plan dedicated to you and your driver training.
- Dedicated and professional ADI’s
- We also provide learning resources
Call today to find out more about our range of intensive driving courses and all availability.
Please be aware; our intensive driving courses are only available upon request and must be paid for in full 72 hours in advance of the course start date. For our cancellations policy, and our terms and conditions, please refer to the links at the bottom of the web page.